SOLD SOLD SOLD
A Tranquil Rainforest Oasis on the River
38 WEYBA PARK DRIVE NOOSA HEADS
This is an exceptional offering - Imagine owning a beautiful four-bedroom property set at the end of a private cul de sac that’s surrounded by a nature reserve, ensuring never ending peace and quiet, with a pathway that gives you direct access to Noosa River. You will feel a million miles away from it here, yet Hastings street in Noosa Heads is just a five-minute drive away. Walk along the river’s edge to the celebrated local farmers market, or to stroll cafes and restaurants in Noosa Junction, alternatively go kayaking or dive into the Noosa River from the pathway at your back gate. This tranquil oasis really has it all.
The new owners will love the spacious north facing master bedroom on the top level, overlooking the eucalypt tree tops with its own sizable private deck, walk in robe and ensuite with bathtub. It’s an idyllic parents retreat, where Koala’s are often spotted.
On next level down of this split-level home, you’ll find two sizable bedrooms with built ins, one with a separate mezzanine area perfect for a double bed, this cleverly adds space and a fun factor to the home. On the same level is the main bathroom with nature reserve views.
The main living level is spacious and boasts polished timber floors, an open plan entertainer’s kitchen with gas cooktop and walk in pantry, glass louvered windows, large glass sliders allowing the light and breeze to flow in. This leads out to a covered north facing balcony that runs the full length of the house. Looking out from here there’s not another house in sight, just the wilderness and birdsong. On this level is also the fourth bedroom or large study.
Not far away from the main living area is the double lock up garage, with plenty of storage including 3 lockable spaces and a wet bar area with tap and sink. There is a separate laundry area with toilet. In the garage area, there is plenty of space to store your two cars or potentially have a home business i.e. Day Care, Physio, Personal Training the options are endless.
There are two separate large landscaped garden areas that are fully fenced. One perfect for young kids, complete with wooden pirate ship.
Enjoy the best of both worlds, live in a serene rainforest retreat by the river, yet everything is at your fingertips, the action of Hastings Street is just a five minute drive. Stop dreaming about living the dream and start living it. I look forward to seeing at our open home or via private inspection. Call me now to discover this gem for yourself.
View this property on realestate.com.au
- Private pathway through to Noosa River.
- 800sqm block with a nature reserve on 3 sides of the home
- Split level home
- Construction: timber cladding home, colourbond roof
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office/4th bedroom
- Spacious Open plan kitchen/living & dining room, built in book shelf
- Glass louvers throughout allowing natural light in.
- Large covered timber balcony at rear of property, perfect for entertaining or relaxation.
- Kitchen: gas cooktop, Bellini stainless steel oven & range hood, walk in pantry, Miele dishwasher
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners (master bedroom and main living area)
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and bathtub, walk in robe, timber balcony and built in cabinet
- Ceilings fans in every room
- Bedrooms: built in robes, ceiling fans, 1st bedroom features mezzanine bed
Your new home is waiting.
Call Rory today to make a time to view this property.