SOLD in 17 DAYS!
Central Location, Desirable Lifestyle.
23/18 LAKE WEYBA DRIVE, NOOSAVILLE
Situated on the desirable Lake Weyba Drive, with the Noosa river system surrounding you and Hastings Street just a short drive away, this central yet serene location is the perfect place to reside or invest in. Houses on the street have sold for well over 2 million, yet this 2.5-bedroom low maintenance townhouse is currently available for a fraction of that price. Walk to Noosa River, Noosa Farmers Markets, Aldi, Noosa Arts Theatre, public transport, award winning cafes and restaurants, everything thing is at your fingertips at Koel Gardens.
On the entry level is a secure single garage with internal access, this flows to an open plan kitchen dining living area and out to the north east facing tropical back garden. This private area feels like a tranquil oasis with its large Heliconia plants, perfect for relaxing in the sun. Also, conveniently on this level is a sizable toilet/powder room.
Upstairs is the north east facing master bedroom with ensuite, built ins and undercover balcony. Next door is the second bedroom with built ins, plus there is a bonus third room an ideal study or guest bedroom with built in robe. There is also a family bathroom on this level with small bathtub. All the bedrooms are carpeted.
Enjoy the shared pool, BBQ and garden area. Perfect for entertaining family and friends.
You can also use your back gate and access the property via Koel Street. Koel Gardens is a secure complex that is not a holiday resort, but rather for permanent residents. Enjoy low body corporate fees and a permanent on-site manager to assist you.
This is a high value proposition in a prime location that is sure to attract interest. Contact me now to discover this brilliant riverside abode for yourself.
View this property on realestate.com.au
- 2.5 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms
- Single secure garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built ins and balcony
- Security gated complex, low body corporate fees
- Pets approved on application
- Walking distance to amenities and river
- Sparkling pool, bar-b-q area & beautiful gardens
- Perfect investment or owner occupier opportunity
- Body Corporate Fees approx. $4500 annually
- Council Rates approx. $1,317 annually
- Approx 25 minutes to Airport
- Approx 7 minute drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
- Approx 4 minute drive to Gympie Terrace, Noosaville.
Your new home is waiting.
Call Rory today to make a time to view this property.